Here in Temple Street we are a ‘Values School’. Each month we take a specific value to explore, research and create texts around. We do this through five main activities:
- Pupils reflect and think about what a specific value means to them.
- Pupils find a quotation and symbol that describes this value.
- Pupils design a poster on this value.
- Pupils listen to a piece of music or a song of their choice that best describes this value.
- Pupils write or tell a story about this value.
This month’s human value is ‘Truth’.